Buy Remington American Clay & Field Sport Loads Online
American clay and field components include high antimony lead shot, STS primer, Remington American Clay & Field Sport Loads power piston woods and a unibody hull with premium brass-plated steel caps. High hardness lead shots provide consistent, tight patterns across all ranges. Remington’s Premier STS primers provide consistent facial Remington American clay & field sports loads 20 gauge velocity for consistent performance. They are suitable for all shotguns, including high-grade fixed chamber firearms. Remington Power piston lugs reduce firing load for less distortion Remington American clay & field sport loads retailers Remington 410 ammo retailers and even more constant velocity in the overload barrel. Reloaders will appreciate the helmet design more, but all shooters will benefit because it is simply a more robust design. Buy Federal 308 Winchester 180 gr Non-Typical Soft Point 500Rds online.
- High-hardness lead shot for consistent, tight patterns at all ranges
- Remington Power Piston wads cushion the shot charge for minor deformation and more consistent velocities
- All Brass STS Primer components are suitable for use in all shotguns
- Premium brass-plated steel caps and high strength plastic hulls
- Item Number: 707106
- Mfg. Number: HT410
- UPC Number: 047700521114
- Caliber: .410
- Shell Length: 2 1/2″
- Shot Type: High-hardness lead
- Shot Weight: 1/2 oz.
- Shot Size: 8, 9 etc.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,275 FPS
- Rounds: 500